Allied Engineering and Services (Pvt.) Ltd. (AESL) enjoys this privilege of being the sole dealer of Caterpillar Inc. within the region and we take great pride in being a part of the humongous dealership network of Caterpillar Inc. across the world. By being affiliated with a fortune 100 listed company has its own perks and benefits; as Caterpillar allows all its dealership network globally to have all the access to the technological development that CAT is experimenting with or on its industrial machinery and equipment. Here at Allied, we have a team of experts that get annually trained on the expertise of that software, interfaces, and modules so on a regional basis the respective CAT dealer could make the most of with those tools provided by CAT and capitalize on the market with that technological development which is helpful in capturing the big share within the market.
The following are the few among many amazing technological tools that Caterpillar offers and with which our customers can make the most of with those technological advancements.
• CAT Connect Remote Asset Monitoring (REM)
• CAT Remote Fleet Vision (RFV)
• CAT VisionLink, Web-Based Fleet Management Tool
WHAT CAN CUSTOMERS DO WITH MY.CAT.COM?
- Connect with your dealership
- Track hours, location, fuel use, health & utilization
- Track idle time vs. operating time
- Receive health & maintenance alerts
- Manage planned maintenance
- Access Operation & Maintenance Manuals, warranties, work orders, service history & safety service letters
- Request parts or service
- Access data history from the past two years
- Create & share tasks