Among Caterpillar’s dealership network globally Allied Engineering & Services (Pvt.) Ltd. enjoys the sole dealership title of Caterpillar Inc. within the region with which they have successfully capitalized
on the existing market, in Pakistan.
Caterpillar Inc. is a renowned name worldwide and is global leaders in power generation and earthmoving machinery in respective industries. Allied Engineering & Services (Pvt.) Ltd. (AESL) is a part of Caterpillar’s Europe Africa and Middle East (EAME) dealership network. AESL deals in Earthmoving Machinery and Power Generation Equipment, since 1976, and supporting over 3200 MW, in Pakistan.
Headquartered in Karachi, Allied Engineering & Services (Pvt.) Ltd., has offices in geographically strategic locations within the region i.e.: Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, and Quetta. The highly trained, capable and qualified engineers are available 24/7 to provide the required support, both during and after the warranty period.
Due to the abundance of gas resources in Pakistan, Caterpillar’s gas generators along with Allied Engineering & Services (Pvt.) Ltd. backup support has emerged as the market leader for baseload applications with more than 60% market share. With new fuel-efficient and longer overhaul interval engines being introduced every year, customers’ are confident that this combination will remain the market’s #1 choice for many years to come.
- To offer a complete package of solutions for customers; inclusive of rental, buy-back option, BOT, and operational contracts
- Be the market leader in everything we do
- To employ the best human resource onboard
- Empower employees by facilitating them
- Develop first-class facilities, provide best equipment & tools within the region
- Implementation of 6 sigma methodology as a process for continuous improvement and a way of life at Allied
- Exceed customer needs & expectations
- Develop a culture of excellent customer support and service; to quickly resolve customer complaints and rectify problems.
To be ahead of customers’ needs, offer value-added services, and offer cutting edge earthmoving machinery, energy and transmission equipment, and technology.
Offer total solutions to customers including rental , buyback option , BOT and operational contract. Be the market leader in everything we do
Employ the best staff available in country.
Develop first class facilities , equipment & tooling. Use 6 sigma methodology as a process for continuous improvement as a way of life at Allied.
Exceed customer needs & expectations. Create a culture of immediate customer service & quickly resolve customer complaints.